Thursday, August 30, 2007

Another East Coast Update

Well the sun finally came back out...more vacation pictures to follow shortly. But here are some shots of the recent trips taken, hope you enjoy the tour...

Here I am in Hamburg, Germany in July visiting our old family friend Meike ! She looks exactly the same 10 years later.!

This was Mumbai, India...a bit wind blown we were out on a boat at night on the sea! Yes, I am wearing a sari. I am definitely technically challenged here. ?!!! I think you recognize this place. One of the greatest wonders of the world!!! HELP.... This is Red and Laura's beautiful son with his Grandma on his special Day out in Redendo Beach, California.






1 comment:

Red said...

Nice travel pics Michele. It was great to seeing you this summer. Looks like Laura, baby and I are headed to Florida in Feb. Anyone else gona be around?????