Wednesday, November 28, 2007

When you don't have a diving board use a table.

Nice to see there is life on the McCauley blog. I know I am not a doctor but I think I have a solution to Mike's health issues. Eat less food and drink more beer. Its works for me . I Played golf the other day with cousin Ed and Jerry. I have some advice for Uncle Jim . Uncle Jimmy you better take a picture of your golf trophy , you are not going to be the owner of it for very long. Ed was crushing his drives 200 yards. A little work on his short game and Ed will be using your trophy as a mug to drink his morning coffee .



9 comments:

Evelyn & Jim said...

Brings back memories of our pool on Jewel Lane. Looks like a square diving board with 4 legs nestled along side the pool. It looks like you might be producing some champion divers there. As for the golf trophy, Buzzy better keep practicing 'cause Big Jim is smokin.... And when he gets to Florida he'll beat him on southern turf and keep the trophy...
You all look great.
Aunt Evelyn

John Mulligan said...

The pool looks nice scott....gonna have to stop by some day....

Anonymous said...

Are you in Alabama or Florida? After seeing that diving board I must conclude the former. Whats next an engine block next to a broken down RV on the front lawn???

Get it together Big S your a McCauley!

helenmary said...

YOU KNOW SCOTT!!! I am very worried about you and your brother Chris raising the kids!!!! I now no why this post is not on the mulligan blog, hehe!! because of the back lash from the others {mothers} that get wind of what can happen if we really do reverse the roles!!! LOL LOLLOL

joyce said...

yes scott i interloped??
nice pool can't wait to see it in person!!! kids look good too.

Michael said...

Is that our long lost relative Scooter Bob McCauley from South Georgia or Scott McCauley I can't tell the difference.

Michael said...

Our state is running out of water and we still have to release millions of gallons of water downstream to Florida and Alabama. Glad to see your pool is full.

Michael said...

The kids look great can't believe how big they have grown.

helenmary said...

good one about the water!! to funny!!